Those of you who have always wanted to come to the training, but could not be there in person, or the prices were prohibitive, now you can experience this truly transformational training in the comfort of your own home, with a very affordable tuition. The training is offered via Zoom and in an atmosphere of playfulness, compassion, diversity, non-competition, kind rigor, inclusion, professionalism, and respect for different learning styles.
- Complete training in 3 weekends
- Chakra exploration, accompanied by fabulous world music
- Let Your Yoga Dance methodology
- Music appreciation and building your chakra music library
- In-depth mentoring and skill-building
- The art of creating a safe and sacred class
- Study of meditation in motion and relaxation
- Dancing tips for yoga teachers
- Applied yamas and niyamas—the yogic codes of conduct
- Techniques for promoting and marketing your business
Tuition also includes the following products:
- Teacher Training Manual (PDF available for those who are in Canada or abroad)
- Megha's book: Expanding Joy, Let Your Yoga Dance Embodying Positive Psychology (paperback or ebook)
- Let Your Yoga Dance - with Megha (MP4 or DVD)
The training manual, the book and the DVD/MP4 will be sent to you 2 weeks before the program begins. Those of you who want digital versions, will receive instructions 2 weeks before the training begins.
Enrollment is limited in order to create the connections and intimacy important to the training, so enroll today!
- October 1-3, 2021
- October 8-10, 2021
- November 19-21, 2021
(PLUS Two or three special Zoom calls TBA for additional support)
- Friday Evening - 6:30-9:00pm Eastern Time
- Saturday and Sunday - 10:00am-1:00pm, Break from 1:00-2:15pm, and 2:15-4:15pm Eastern Time
The preparation is great and I think you’ll enjoy every minute. I ask all trainees to do this work before the training begins so that by opening night, October 1st, you will be way ahead of the game.
- Read my book Expanding Joy: Let Your Yoga Dance, Embodying Positive Psychology
- Watch MP4 or DVD Let Your Yoga Dance – with Megha - when you practice with the MP4/DVD, you will learn a great deal before the training begins.
- Watch Material Required for Let Your Yoga Dance Teacher Training on YouTube, which will bring you to a playlist with four videos for you to study. More information is below:
Please note: In the first video, I mention there being 2 videos, but there are now 4 total, listed below for your convenience.
Four Required YouTube Videos
- Introduction and Welcome.
- Journey through the Chakras. A lecture on the chakras relating to Let Your Yoga Dance. Please watch and take in before the training begins. The Chakras are the methodology for each Let Your Yoga Dance class. When you take this training, you will soon see the world through a Chakra lens.
- Yamas and Niyamas with Megha. This is a teaching on the yoga codes of ethical conduct; they provide the foundation for our training as Let Your Yoga Dance instructors.
- The Moon Salutation, Chandra Namaskar, is included in this playlist. Please become very familiar with it; the Moon Salute will be included in your final practice teach. It’s fun to learn and user-friendly.
- Enjoy 2 FREE MP3 audio yoga and moving meditation classes: Moontides and Power and Grace. I am gifting you with these two lovely yoga audio experiences. As you practice with them, you will receive another look at the yoga component a Let Your Yoga Dance class.
- Moving With Your Strengths - perfect for Let Your Yoga Dance instructors: Moving With Your Strengths (MWYS) is an MP4 download. I have made 30 videos of all the 30 positive psychology character strengths. I have embodied the strengths, bringing them into movement with either gentle yoga, Let Your Yoga Dance, breath work, moving meditation, relaxation, qigong, or seated meditation. Moving With Your Strengths is a wonderful preparation for your training. Once you download it, MWYS will live on your device forever; you can refer to it any time you wish! Please note: there is a fee for this product.
Do I need to be a certified yoga teacher or dance teacher to take this training?
No. You do not need to be a certified yoga teacher or dance teacher to take this training, however, the more yoga you know, the better.
I have been teaching workshops, trainings, and three weekly classes on Zoom since March 2020, and will continue to do so through 2021. Because you’re going to be training with me in gentle moving yoga, which weaves into Let Your Yoga Dance, I recommend coming whenever you can to my Thursday Gentle Yoga-Qigong Zoom class. I also recommend my Tuesday Let Your Yoga Dance zoom classes. This invitation is by no means a mandatory requirement, but would certainly be helpful for your education.
When will I receive my training manual, book and DVD/MP4?
The training manual, book and DVD/MP4 are included with tuition. Everyone will also have access to a PDF version of the training manual, which can be accessed on this website two weeks prior to training. If you live in the USA, you will receive these products two weeks before the training begins. Please enter your current mailing address during checkout. Due to prohibitive mailing costs, if you live outside the U.S, you’ll be provided with just the PDF. If you want a physical copy of the manual, you will need to pay for shipping.
How can I complete the pre-training requirements if I don't recieve the products until two weeks prior to the training?
Good question! Please note that you are not being asked to read the manual before the training. The book is an easy, quick read. The DVD/MP4 is also quick, easy listening. Do all of the other up-front requirements first and save the book and the DVD/MP4 for last.
Pay with PayPal
Paying with PayPal:
- PayPal is Safe and Secure
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to checkout. You can pay by credit card through PayPal guest checkout
- PayPal does not share your financial information with Let Your Yoga Dance.
Questions? Email Us
Pay By Check
To pay by check, please contact Megha.
- You can receive a full refund for any reason through July 31, 2021.
- From August 1-September 16, 2021, if you cancel you may receive back 50% of the tuition.
- After September 17, 2021, you may be credited for the next training, unless you have a real physical or family emergency.
Thank you and welcome to the Let Your Yoga Dance Teacher Training family!