Three Weekends: (Friday Evening to Sunday at 4pm)
Those of you who have always wanted to come to the training, but could not get to western Massachusetts, or the prices were prohibitive, now you can experience this truly transformational training in the comfort of your own home.
Only fee is: Tuition price, Cost of Megha's book, Expanding Joy, and Let Your Yoga Dance - with Megha MP4/DVD.
- Complete training in 3 weekends
- In-depth mentoring and skill-building
- The art of creating a safe and sacred class
- Study of meditation in motion and relaxation
- Chakra exploration, accompanied by fabulous world music
- Dancing tips for yoga teachers
- Applied yamas and niyamas—the yogic codes of conduct
- Music appreciation and building your chakra music library
- Techniques for promoting and marketing your business
- Training Manual
While this will be on Zoom, the connections among the future teachers is an important aspect of this training. To create the connections and intimacy important to the training, enrollment is limited.
- May 14-16, 2021
- May 21-23, 2021
- June 25-27, 2021
(PLUS Two or three special Zoom calls in June TBA for additional support)
- Friday Evening - 6:30-9:00pm EST
- Saturday and Sunday - 10:00am- 4:00pm EST
The preparation is great and I think you’ll enjoy every minute. I ask all trainees to do this work before the training begins so that by opening night, January 15th, you will be way ahead of the game.
- Read my book Expanding Joy: Let Your Yoga Dance, Embodying Positive Psychology
- Watch MP4 or DVD Let Your Yoga Dance – with Megha - when you practice Let Your Yoga Dance – with Megha, you will learn so much about the practice.
- Watch Material Required for Let Your Yoga Dance Training on YouTube for free, which will bring you to a playlist with four videos for you to study. More information is below:
Please note: In the first video, I mention there being 2 videos, but there are now 4 total, listed below for your convenience.
Four Required YouTube Videos
- Introduction and Welcome.
- Journey through the Chakras. A lecture on the chakras relating to Let Your Yoga Dance. Please watch and take in before the training begins. The Chakras are the methodology for each Let Your Yoga Dance class. When you take this training, you will soon see the world through a Chakra lens.
- Yamas and Niyamas with Megha. This is a teaching on the yoga codes of ethical conduct; they provide the foundation for our training as Let Your Yoga Dance instructors.
- The Moon Salutation, Chandra Namaskar, is included in this playlist. Please become very familiar with it; the Moon Salute will be included in your final practice teach. It’s fun to learn and user-friendly.
- Enjoy 2 FREE MP3 audio yoga and moving meditation classes: Moontides and Power and Grace. I am gifting you with these two lovely yoga audio experiences. As you practice with them, you will receive another look at the yoga component a Let Your Yoga Dance class.
- Moving With Your Strengths - perfect for Let Your Yoga Dance instructors: Moving With Your Strengths (MWYS) is an MP4 download. I have made 30 videos of all the 30 positive psychology character strengths. I have taken each strength and brought it to movement with either gentle yoga, Let Your Yoga Dance, breath work, moving meditation, relaxation, qigong, or seated meditation. Moving With Your Strengths is a wonderful preparation for your training. Once you download it, MWYS will live on your device forever; you can refer to it any time you wish!
Do I need to be a certified yoga teacher to take this training?
You do not need to be a certified yoga teacher to take this training, however, the more yoga you know, the better.
I have been teaching three weekly classes since mid-March, and will continue to do so into the new year. Because you’re going to be training with me in gentle moving yoga, which weaves into Let Your Yoga Dance, I recommend coming whenever you can to my Thursday Gentle Yoga-Qigong Zoom class. I also recommend my Tuesday Let Your Yoga Dance zoom classes. This invitation is by no means a mandatory requirement, but would certainly be helpful for your education.
When will I receive my training manual?
A beautiful training manual is included with the tuition. Everyone will also have access to a PDF version, which can be accessed on this website two weeks prior to training after you have registered. If you live in the USA, you will receive the physical manual two weeks before the training begins. Please enter your current mailing address during checkout. Due to prohibitive mailing costs, if you live outside the U.S, you’ll be provided with just the PDF. If you want a physical copy of the manual, you will need to pay for shipping.
Pay with PayPal
Paying with PayPal:
- PayPal is Safe and Secure
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to checkout. You can pay by credit card through PayPal guest checkout
- PayPal does not share your financial information with Let Your Yoga Dance.
Questions? Email Us
Pay By Check
To pay by check, please contact Megha.
- You can receive a full refund for any reason through March 25th, 2021.
- From March 25-April 24, 2021, if you cancel you may receive back 50% of the tuition.
- After April 25, 2021, you may be credited for the next training, unless you have a real physical or family emergency.
Thank you and welcome to the Let Your Yoga Dance Teacher Training family!