Friday, January 25, 2019 to Saturday, January 26, 2019
- Garden of the Heart Yoga
Time: Friday, January 25, 6:30-9:pm
Saturday, January 26, 1:30-4:30pm
Plus an Optional Qigong on Siesta Beach, Sunday Morning, 8-9:00am
Do you need a calming, soothing sanctuary to truly release the end of holiday stress and wildness? If so, this weekend retreat has your name on it.
Gentle Yoga, Qi Gong,& Moving Meditation Retreat
With Megha Nancy Buttenheim CJO (Chief JOY Officer) Let Your Yoga Dance® & senior teacher-trainer and faculty: Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
Join Megha at Garden of the Heart Yoga Center in beautiful Sarasota, Florida for a special opportunity to come home to yourself. Discover the time-honored tradition of Kripalu Yoga meditation in motion, ancient and easy Qi Gong practices, and unique moving meditations to bring you back to your body, your heart, your spirit.
You will receive:
- A safe and sacred space to simply be
- An opportunity to explore the mystery of moving meditation - together and alone together
- A Gentle Yoga take home practice and Qi Gong take home practice
- A lovely playlist of serene world music
- Metta, mudra, and walking meditation
- Radically receptive seated meditation
- Deep relaxation, quiet, and stillness
Early Bird Special Fee:
$99 Before New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31, 2018.
$119 Starting in 2019.
Contact Phone Number: