- Kripalu Center - Stockbridge, Ma
Who are we as wild and wise? We are power mamas, wisdom keepers, street-dog scrappers. We are energy-infused world changers, and peace-making earth keepers. Join together with diverse women for a weekend that promises:
- Daily Let Your Yoga Dance® and Kripalu Yoga sessions for joy, bliss, power, strength, and flexibility
- New Music – New Movements – New You
- Body adoration
- Nature time, connecting with inner and outer beauty
- Self-care through creativity, poetry, song, toning, chanting
- An outdoor evening glorious Water / Fire Ceremony, dancing to Mother Earth
- Powerful way to express your authentic self
Open your eyes to the power goddess you are - and to the grace all around you. This festival, directed by Megha, along with Diane Kovanda, includes a Saturday evening transformational shamanic water ceremony. Don't miss it!
Room & meals pricing: based on choice of accommodations
Dance your way to the program that people have long been asking for! This strength-based training will give you the tools you need to bring Let Your Yoga Dance to impressionable young ones. Imagine the younger generation immersed in a dance form that is not only fun, but rich and deep, and respectful of all bodies, genders, ages.
I have taken this program three times! It is always new. I take away wonderful gifts, a happy body, new friends, and a lot of inspiration. I look forward to the next one!” ~ Jane F.