Friday, April 21, 2017 to Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Kripalu Center - Stockbridge, MA
For all levels, including beginners.
Want to try yoga and meditation but don’t know where to begin? Come explore the basics in a safe and welcoming environment. Longtime Kripalu Yoga teacher Megha Nancy Buttenheim has created an accessible weekend immersion that gives you the practical skills to make yoga and meditation part of your life.
Experience the potent benefits that yoga and meditation offer in this relaxing, renewing, and inspiring program that includes:
- User-friendly yoga
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) to calm the nervous system and steady the mind/li>
- A sampler of four meditation techniques: seated breath awareness, walking meditation, meditation-in-motion, and metta (loving-kindness) meditation
- Daily immersion in deep relaxation
- A yoga/breathing/meditation practice to use at home, ranging from five minutes to an hour.
Come experience for yourself the amazing range of benefits that yoga and meditation have to offer in this relaxing, renewing, and inspiring weekend. The video above was recorded by Diane Kovanda of Kind Yoga.
Note: Tuition includes Megha’s DVD, Introduction to Yoga and Meditation.
Room & meals pricing: based on choice of accommodations
57 Interlaken Road
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Contact Phone Number: